- "Carly is an incredible yoga teacher. She pushes you to do your best while encouraging you to listen to your body. Her method of teaching is innovative and I always leave her classes having learned something new. I have taken her yogamosa classes, paddleboard yoga, beach yoga, and more. I always have a great time and always work on strength, flexibility, and balance. Thank you for being amazing, Carly!"
- "Carly is an amazing instructor! I took my first SUP Yoga class from her this past weekend and it was absolutely amazing. She took the time to make sure everyone knew what to expect before getting out on the water and worked hard to make sure everyone was comfortable. She's clearly thought of all the little details to make the class a great success!"
- "Carly's YogaMosa class at Bluewater Distilling is so much fun! I absolutely love her strong, flow practice! I can't wait to return! Definitely recommend!!"
Portia Smith, ObsessedbyPortia.com
- "I have taken several classes with Catalyst Yoga. I have to admit I have a love hate relationship with yoga. Carly does a great job working with me right where I am - which is not very flexible. I love how relaxing she makes it while challenging me at the same time. I will definitely be taking more classes from her. My favorite has been the paddle board yoga."
- "Carly is a fantastic yoga coach and paddleboard yoga is wonderful. Everyone should give it a shot. It helps me strengthen my moves and core so much more and she sets it up very professionally. If you have a chance, definitely take a class. I have loved taking them. Don't forget you might get wet, so have clothes in case you fall in. It's half the fun though. She is the sweetest person, and you'd definitely enjoy her class!
Kelsey C., Mukilteo, WA
- Retreat experience: "I went last year and it was a life changing experience. I'd highly recommend this retreat for ladies who are looking to grow, connect, challenge yourself and relax in an amazing setting."
Jennifer F., Bellingham, WA
- "Carly is a really great instructor, she is knowledgeable about yoga and alternative poses for those with limitations and injuries, and the class on the stand up paddle boards is a really great experience for those looking for a different challenge. I really enjoyed my experience on the SUP at Forest Park Pool with Carly."
Danielle M., Everett, WA
Carly is an incredibly creative and talented yoga teacher who balances a solid understanding of anatomy and proper alignment with a confident, encouraging and positive demeanor. She has a real talent for making her students feel completely safe while also motivating them to find their personal edge and really take their practices to the next level. Her passion for yoga is infectious... If you have a chance to experience one of her classes, don't hesitate!"
Jennifer B., Seattle, WA
- "I had never attended a yoga class before..Carly did a great job explaining everything and demonstrating the entire time. Liked that she called it yoga practice not perfect...made things more comfortable :)"
Annabel C., Everett, WA