Good morning, sunshine! Kick off your day with yoga, a cocktail, and light brunch. Your weekend is golden! Just $25 total!
We begin with an hour of intentional yoga that balances hustle and rest, effort and ease. Designed for all levels, expect to be sweetly challenged and to earn a nice, long savasana (final resting pose).
After we rise from our rest and roll up our mats, we walk into the restaurant and are served gorgeous, organic cocktails lovingly made by masterful bartenders. The cocktail is a little different every time, reflecting seasonal offerings. Chat with your fellow yogis over brunch and bask in that yoga glow for a little while longer before reentering the real world!
Two years of YogaMosa has brought us many regulars, so we do sell out. Be sure to reserve your spot in advance! You can always reschedule if something comes up, just give us 24 hours' notice.
Bridal shower, birthday, or just celebrating life? We do private YogaMosa classes!
10:00 AM on select Saturdays and Sundays. Dates:
January 13th, 14th*, 27th, & 28th
February 3rd, 10th*, February 17th, & 18th
* February 10th Manjeet and I will host Finding Balance, a life coaching and YogaMosa workshop. SOLD OUT
March 3rd, 4th, 10th*, and 24th
* March 10th Manjeet and I will host a Self Care life coaching and YogaMosa workshop. $45 for yoga, coaching, brunch, and a cocktail. SOLD OUT
Does Bluewater provide mats?
- Please bring your own, if possible. We have a few loaners on hand, which are often claimed quickly. Bringing a group that will need more than a couple of mats? Text me at least 24 hours in advance at 425-346-4192 and I will bring my big stash!
Do we drink during class?
- Nope! I want your full attention during class. After class ends, we relax over our cocktail and brunch in the restaurant.
Can we accommodate dietary restrictions?
- Absolutely! Please let us know of your restrictions at time of booking so that we can prepare something just for you.
Does everyone bring a friend?
- We have a great mix of people who bring their friends and those who come ready to make new ones! We share tables, and everyone feels included.