- Must be a 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher, or currently enrolled in yoga teacher training.
- CPR and First Aid certification is required before the SUP YTT begins.
- Stand up paddle experience is required (contact me with questions on this).
- Must be able to swim 200 yards.
-Email me and we'll chat about your options!
- If Catalyst Yoga cancels due to low enrollment (four student minimum) or unforeseen circumstances, you will be refunded in full. Student cancellations are refunded at 75% when cancelled 30 days in advance, at 50% 21 days in advance. Less than 21 days will not be refunded unless your spot is filled.
-Absolutely! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our options.
Let me show you the ropes of launching your business. The business of yoga can be complex, and when we have a floating studio there is a whole new horizon to navigate.
Curious? Fill out the form below and I'll be in touch.
Level 1: Foundations of Yoga: In this 4-week module, you will learn the fundamental alignment, modifications & healthy movement patterns for yoga poses, the basics of meditation and breath exercises, and concepts such as non-attachment & non-harm. You will also be introduced to all anatomical systems in relation to yoga, specifically the musculoskeletal and integumentary systems.
Level 2: Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga: In
this 3-week module, you dive deep into all anatomical systems, with a
focus on the interconnectedness of our bodies and minds, along with
functional movement patterns in and between yoga poses to support
life-long movement. You will also explore chakras, Traditional Chinese
Medicine in Yin, and concepts such as self-study, moderation
Level 3: Philosophy of Yoga: In this 3-week module, you will learn about the history of yoga and Patanjali's 8-limbed path, the holistic system of Ayurveda, yoga mythology and concepts such as satguru, which means: "you are your best teacher".
Level 4: Teaching Methodology-Basic: In this 3-week module, you will learn basic effective communication skills for all types of learners, basic Sanskrit & effective hands-on adjustments. You will also develop your personal teaching style, begin sequencing for a general adult population, and learn to set intentions and use affirmations.
Level 5: Teaching Methodology-Advanced: In
this 4-week module, you will explore more advanced hands-on
adjustments, Sanskrit, teaching principles, sequencing for diverse
populations, business development and concepts such as kula or
Tuition for this program is $550 per level or $2750 for Levels 1-5 (this is just under 10% off of full tuition price of $3,000). Levels can be taken individually. Space is limited.
425-293-5297 - email@example.com
Program begins August 25th, 2019
Training will be held at Bent Yoga Co. in Everett.
Find out more at northwestyogasociety.com